ICLC’s Homeless Veterans Project specializes in psychological trauma claims, especially Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) arising from combat or Military Sexual Trauma (MST). If you are a veteran and need assistance with obtaining compensation, health care, or other benefits from the Veterans Administration, please attend one of our clinics at the following locations.
- Volunteers of America Hollywood Center for Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan
- US Vets Renew and Women’s Advance Programs
- New Directions Female Veterans Shelter
- Volunteers of America: The Barracks Shelter on Skid Row
- New Directions West Los Angeles Veterans Campus Facility.
For information about clinic hours, please contact Amy Kimbel at (213) 891-3211 or AKimbel@innercitylaw.org.