Inner City Law Center (ICLC) is a nonprofit law firm on Skid Row. We are looking for extraordinary people to help us end homelessness in Los Angeles. Founded on the fundamental principle that every person should always be treated with dignity and respect, ICLC fights for justice for low-income tenants, working-poor families, people who are disabled or homeless, people living with HIV/AIDS, and homeless veterans.
Current Available Positions:
Here are the current opportunities with ICLC. If you would like to be considered for one of these positions, please follow the application instructions for the position.
- Benefits Advocacy Hearings Program Paralegal
- Benefits Advocacy Hearings Program Staff Attorney
- Benefits Advocacy Project Staff Attorney
- Contracts Administrator
- Homeless Veterans Staff Attorney
- Lawyers Preventing and Ending Homelessness Staff Attorney
- Managing Attorney
- Office Manager
- Paralegal Lawyers Preventing and Ending Homelessness
- Slum Housing Litigation Staff Attorney
- Tenant Defense Staff Attorney
- ICLC is currently looking for bright and dedicated law student externs. Click here for information and application instructions.
- Homeful.LA, an initiative of ICLC, is currently seeking a Communications and Web Development Intern.
If there are no jobs posted here, or if there are no jobs for which you qualify, please feel free to submit your resume and cover letter for future consideration to email@example.com.
ICLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants shall receive consideration without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age, disability, marital status, or medical condition. All qualified applicants with criminal histories shall be considered in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.