Inner City Law Center is always looking for bright, hardworking, passionate team players with the skills and determination to prevent homelessness, help homeless veterans, combat slum housing, and work for lasting positive change in the lives of our clients.
Current Available Positions:
Here are the current opportunities with ICLC. If you would like to be considered for one of these positions, please follow the application instructions for the position.
- HIV-AIDS Project Staff Attorney
- Homelessness Prevention Project Staff Attorney
- HIV AIDS Law Project Supervising Attorney
- Preventing and Ending Homelessness Project Coordinator
- HIV/AIDS Law Project Paralegal
- Disability Hearings Paralegal
- Preventing and Ending Homelessness Project Paralegal
- Homeless Veterans Directing Attorney
- Slum Housing Litigation Staff Attorney
- Slum Housing Litigation Directing Attorney
- Lawyers Preventing and Ending Homelessness Staff Attorney
- Homeless Veterans Project Staff Attorney
- Homeless Veterans Project Administrative Clerk
- Disability Benefits Hearing Program Staff Attorney
- Disability Benefits Staff Attorney
- Director of Finance
- Contracts Compliance Officer
- Grants Manager
- ICLC is currently looking for bright and dedicated law student externs. Click here for information and application instructions.
If there are no jobs posted here, or if there are no jobs for which you qualify, please feel free to submit your resume and cover letter for future consideration to email@example.com.
Inner City Law Center is an equal opportunity employer.