The only provider of legal services on Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles, Inner City Law Center combats slum housing while developing strategies to end homelessness.
Inner City Law Center fights for justice for low-income tenants, working poor families, immigrants, people who are living with HIV/AIDS or are disabled, and veterans. Our staff of 55, including 28 attorneys, provides quality legal representation for people who have nowhere else to turn. We are recognized for our expertise in housing issues, veterans’ benefits, and homelessness prevention. Driven by the fundamental principle that every person should always be treated with dignity and respect, ICLC works for long-term, positive, and meaningful change.
With your help and generous support, we will continue to:
- Ensure safe, healthy, and affordable housing;
- Help homeless veterans get off the streets;
- Stop illegal evictions to prevent innocent families from becoming homeless;
- Overcome legal challenges faced by people living with HIV/AIDS; and
- Advocate for sensible, cost-effective public policies to aggressively address Southern California’s housing and homelessness challenges.